Nagios plugin for external viewing

Jeremy Gibbs jlgibbs at utica.edu
Tue Apr 3 19:25:57 CEST 2012

Is there a plugin for viewing a condensed nagios page on a screen with
multiple items.

We have ordered a few TVs and we are splitting the screen into 3rd's.  Each
portion of the screen will display some useful info, one of them will be
nagios.  If there is a plugin or a way to get a page that reloads (and
doesn't reload back to the home screen), I would like to know.

Thanks

--
Jeremy L. Gibbs
Systems Administrator