Fix for battery state "Learning" in check_perc.pl from Matt Stanford

Terry Carmen terry at cnysupport.com
Mon Apr 2 17:44:49 CEST 2012

I have no idea if anybody else is using this plugin or not, but I've
been using it quite successfully on a bunch of older Dell machines, and
it's been doing great, except for throwing a critical error when the
Battery state is "Learning".

I updated the code to handle the "Learning" state, but can't seem to
find the author to submit the patch.

If anybody us using the plugin and would find the updated version
useful, it's on my website at:

https://www.cnysupport.com/download/check_perc/check_perc.pl

Terry