check_openmanage: OOPS! Something is wrong...

Trond Hasle Amundsen t.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no
Fri Sep 30 09:39:06 CEST 2011

Lois Garcia <lois at rockyou.com> writes:

> This is the output from "omreport chassis pwrsupplies -fmt ssv":
>
> C:\Users\Administrator>omreport chassis pwrsupplies -fmt ssv
> Power Supplies Information
>
> Power Supply Redundancy
> Redundancy Status;Lost
>
> Individual Power Supply Elements
>
> Index;Status;Location;Type;Rated Input Wattage;Maximum Output Wattage;Online
> Sta
> tus;Power Monitoring Capable
> 0;Ok;PS 1 Status;AC;[No Value];[No Value];Presence Detected;Yes
> 1;Ok;PS 2 Status;AC;1080 W;870 W;Presence Detected;Yes

Thanks. This shows that the plugin's behaviour was correct in my
opinion. OMSA states that both PSUs are OK, which is what the plugin
reports. There is a bug somewhere, but it is probably in OMSA. My guess
is that there is a rare and unknown error condition in PSU1, which OMSA
doesn't handle correctly.

Regards,
--
Trond H. Amundsen <t.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no>
Center for Information Technology Services, University of Oslo