howto ignore "down" hosts

Kimberly McKinnis kim at conviva.com
Wed Sep 28 21:07:33 CEST 2011

I believe you want to 'schedule downtime', which you set for a specific
period of time.

What I'm confused on is you said... if it comes up, and you want no
notifications, but when it comes up *again*, you do? If a host is down,
the service checks, by default, won't alert.

C O N V I V A
Kimberly McKinnis | Systems Engineer, Service Delivery | kim at conviva.com |
Mobile: 724.612.2716 |
2 WATERS PARK DRIVE  |  SUITE 150  |  SAN MATEO  |  CA  |  94403  |
www.conviva.com |