Hostgroup Members

dave stern - e-mail.pluribus.unum dit.dash at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 02:10:08 CEST 2011

Actually, that raises an interesting tangential question.
Can/should your nagios server handle mail delivery to
many many people? Unless it's tuned for higher capacity
email delivery, I'd expect SMTP functions to negatively
impact nagios checks.

In other words, why not just use a single address that
points to a listserver that can better handle delivery
to larger groups of people.