Nrpe and Windows

Deborah Martin Deborah.Martin at kognitio.com
Fri Sep 23 14:19:30 CEST 2011

Folks,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give check_wmi_plus consideration.

It's disappointing that nrpe is failing like this though. I'm only checking local disk usage using check_pdm.exe for the c: drive at the moment.

We wouldn't be able to work with NRPE like this as once we have production systems up and running nrpe (or whatever we decide to use) needs to reliable.

Regards,
Deborah