Historical Reports

Lingan Vairavamoorthy lingan at avantiagroup.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 14:42:50 CEST 2011

Andreas,

Thanks for that.

I was just looking at RRD Tool and N2RRD are they the more traditional ways of logging and analysing historical data?

It's just a little vague on the Nagios documentation - as I'm really looking at the following.

1. Proving Nagios is doing the checks
2. Looking at trends in the performance (even if things are working - as working doesn't necessarily mean working well).
3. CSV raw data and graphing of the data.

Lingan