Historical Reports

Lingan Vairavamoorthy lingan at avantiagroup.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 12:43:29 CEST 2011

I've looked through the posts and haven't seen anything on full logging information.

What we are looking for is the ability to view all the checks that have occurred on a host/service regardless if there was a change of state.

This will enable us to do graphing on performance data and look at trends when states would not have changed.

i.e. We are checking a response to a web page and we only warn on large delays - but we would like to actually record all the timings it takes to visit that web page regardless if the state changed from OK to WARN. So that we would have a entry in the historical logs for every check. Is that feasible?

Thanks in advance

Lingan