Passive checks sent with send_nrdp.php not beingprocessed by nagios

Mclean, Adam adam.mclean at rbc.com
Fri Sep 9 21:32:16 CEST 2011

We've been using NRDP here for months now.  No concerns.

Try adding a trailing / at the end of your URL.

As an FYI I recently posted a perl client that acts as a dropin replacement for send_ncsa to make the transition easier for nsca shops, or for shops that don't have php on their monitored hosts.  It has some features that we've needed in nsca that weren't originally present like sending to multiple hosts, and caching failed result sends for retry later.

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Addons/Passive-Checks/send_nrdp-Perl-Client/details