n2rrd 1.4.4

Narayan Thenkondar narayan.thenkondar at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:34:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

We are using n2rrd (http://n2rrd.diglinks.com)  to store performance data
and use rrd2graph to display them.
works great for us.

1) We would like to upgrade from 1.4.3  to 1.4.4, but would like to know
anyone out there have already upgraded to the latest release.
2) any one has tried the new graph  templates dir (see
http://n2rrd-wiki.diglinks.com/display/n2rrd/Directory+and+Files)
    - */etc/n2rrd/templates/graph/plugins/custom/*
    - **/etc/n2rrd/templates/graph/plugins/default/*
   I assume this way
      1)  we need to create once a template for a check command alias
      2)  and this graph template will be used by all services using this
command alias
      3)  good part is:  service names could be different
      4) Such that we don't have to create symlinks links e.g. eth.t to
eth1.t, eth2.t etc..

Thanks in advance,

nt

*