Next check jumps from 5min to 24h

Deborah Martin Deborah.Martin at kognitio.com
Mon Oct 31 12:34:45 CET 2011

Folks,

I had exactly the same problem with the same version on SLES10 SP2,  when I came in this morning and realised that the last_check time was wrong for most checks.

I had to jump start Nagios by disabling all active checks and reenabling them.

This is weird problem but wondered if it was anything to do with the clocks changing over the weekend in the UK ?
Perhaps it isn't if people in a non-UK timezone had the same problem ?

Regards,
Deborah