R: Nagios Logout?

Jon Adcock AdcockJ at leoncountyfl.gov
Fri Oct 21 15:25:31 CEST 2011

Marco,

  I tried this and it does work for me (Firefox 7.0.1 & IE 9).

  I also tried a suggestion that I found online where you create a new directory <nagios path>/share/logout, copy the .htaccess file to that directory, add a blank htpassword.users file, a dummy index.html file, and I modified the nagios.conf file (Apache2 config) to look at these files.  Both worked for me.

Jon Adcock
Network Systems Administrator
Leon County MIS
301 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL  32301
Office:  (850) 606-5518
adcockj at leoncountyfl.gov

>>> On 10/21/2011 at 5:03 AM, "Marco Borsani" <m.borsani at it.net> wrote:

I tried this, but does not go in the right way