Nagios Logout?

Anthony Hogan anthony-nagios at hogan.id.au
Fri Oct 21 02:04:14 CEST 2011

Clearing your browser's login sessions (I believe some browsers allow this).

Alternatively, have a script within the nagios tree send an HTTP 401 code
with the same auth message/description, even though you're sending the
correct password. You'll get prompted for a password again.. just click
cancel.. then I think browser should have forgotten.

When using HTTP basic authentication, you're not actually "logging in" as
such, your browser is just automatically sending the username and password
to the 401 prompts within the folder/tree you've authenticated on.

HTTP is a stateless protocol (which is why cookies etc. were bolted onto the
top of it).