About new release for Nagios

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Oct 14 16:09:27 CEST 2011

On 10/14/2011 02:01 AM, Yu Watanabe wrote:
> Hello Andreas.
>
> Thank you for the reply.
>
> I understood the situation. So, is v3.2.3 more stable version
> for now?

No. 3.2.3 has the same leaks but more other bugs. I'm still not entirely
convinced that one of the reported leaks is actually a leak though as I
can't see it in valgrind myself. The other leaks are primarily onetimers,
and the downtime and comment removal patches only matter if you're using
the new custom commands from altinity (or is it opsera?) that delete
downtime and comments on remote hosts when using nsca as a distribution
mechanism, and noone in their right mind should be doing that nowadays
anyway.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.