R: importing files inside NagiosQL

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Mon Nov 21 14:49:41 CET 2011

You are right , I will post in the other forum :-p

Just to answer your question regarding the importing sequence...

I can't' follow exactly what you write , because I have some files those
contain both contact, contact-groups, host, host-groups and services.
So my import steps are four:
Commands -> timeperiods -> ALL templates -> ALL other

Regards
Marco