Using SMS notification on RedHat with smstools

Brandstaetter, Sigmund sigmund.brandstaetter at hp.com
Tue Nov 15 22:15:43 CET 2011

Actually we did use teamtilt before but the client does not want to pay for
it anymore :D

I used SMS with Nagios before, though that was on a Debian Box using
sms-cient, no problem with that.

Sigmund Brandstaetter
UNIX Systems Engineer
ES APJ ITO Delivery
HP Enterprise Services
63.922.433.1898 sun mobile | 632.397.3125 telephone |
<mailto:glenn-joseph.andal at hp.com> sigmund.brandstaetter at hp.com
 <http://www.hp.com/> www.hp.com
HP LOGO

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain Hewlett Packard Company
confidential and/or privileged materil. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the