Hosts without any contacts or contactgroups

Brandon Phelps bphelps at gls.com
Thu Nov 10 20:30:11 CET 2011

That's what I've got now (below) but it just seems messy, maybe it's
just me!

define timeperiod {
     timeperiod_name                   int_tp_none
     alias                             Internal Timeperiod None
}

define contact {
     contact_name                      nobody
     alias                             Pseudo Contact for hosts with no
contacts
     service_notification_period       int_tp_none
     host_notification_period          int_tp_none
     service_notification_commands     notify-by-epager
     host_notification_commands        host-notify-by-epager
}