Analyse data from multiple nagios instances

James Osbourn james.osbourn at citrix.com
Wed Nov 2 11:08:04 CET 2011

A brief overview is as follows, you will need to check each parts documentation for exact details for your environment.

Install a server with Nagios, or use one of your existing servers.  Install Check MK Multisite, there are some good instructions here http://mathias-kettner.de/checkmk_multisite_setup.html

You then need to install MK Live status on each of your Nagios servers for the multisite server to connect to them.  Update your Multisite config to know about the different sites and then have a play and see what you get.

James