pnp on check_cpu_stats.sh

My LinuxHAList mylinuxhalist at gmail.com
Sat May 28 01:03:32 CEST 2011

Hi..

I enabled "Process perf data" and "Retain Status information".

This is my service template:
define service {
       name                                    linux_service
       service_description                linux_service
       is_volatile                              0
       max_check_attempts                       5
       check_interval                           5
       retry_interval                           1
       active_checks_enabled                    1
       passive_checks_enabled                   1
       check_period                             24x7
       obsess_over_service                      1
       check_freshness                          0
       event_handler_enabled                    1
       flap_detection_enabled                   0
       process_perf_data                        1
       retain_status_information                1
       retain_nonstatus_information             1
       notification_interval                    30
       notification_period                      24x7
       notification_options                     w,u,r,c
       notifications_enabled                    1
       contact_groups                           linux_team,nogroup
       register                                 0

}

This is my service def that uses the service template:
define service {
        service_description             MU CPU Stats
        use                                    linux_service
        hostgroup_name                 linux_tier1
        check_command                   check_nrpe!check_cpu_stats!-a
'-w 85 -c '!!!!!!
        max_check_attempts              5
        check_interval                  5
        retry_interval                  1
        notification_interval           60
        _xiwizard                       linux-server
        register                        1
        }

I have other checks (the ones that are processing partition
information that are graphing fine).

Ryan, can you send the version check_cpu_stats.sh that you are using to me ?

Thanks again.