IBM System x3650

Stuart Browne stuart.browne at ausregistry.com.au
Mon May 23 01:49:45 CEST 2011

I wrote something to do check the SNMP state of the fans, temperature and logs.

It's not the neatest of code, but it works reasonably well.

You may need to modify the model numbers in there if your 3650 isn't a 7979.

Stuart J. Browne
Senior Unix Administrator, Network Administrator
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria. Australia. 3004.
Ph:  +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: stuart.browne at ausregistry.com.au
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.