pnp4nagios & Nagios

khurram aziz khurramazizkhalid at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 18:07:26 CEST 2011

perfdata is enabled is I am using generic services for all of my servers. graphs
are generated by using perfdata for the server on which i have installed the
client and performance data is also being collected for the server which is
added using SNMP. Attaced screenshot shows that performance data is being
collected for the later server.

 Khurram Aziz Khalid