Message Subject - PROBLEM Service Alert: <hostname> is UP

Terry Carmen terry at cnysupport.com
Fri May 13 17:09:47 CEST 2011

I've been receiving a continuous stream of these messages and can't
seem to figure out why or make them stop.

Nagios is sending repeated notifications that various hosts are "up"
even though they have never been down.

I've googled a number of similar problems, but unfortunately no
applicable solutions.

Does anybody have any ideas what I could check?

Thanks!

Terry

/// email text below

****** Nagios *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM
Host: <hostname>
State: UP
Address: <hostname>
Info: PING OK - Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 37.37 ms