Notification after Acknowledgment

Andre Kruger Andre.Kruger at TRW.COM
Fri May 13 10:10:32 CEST 2011

Yes, it was to stop the notifications, but I would then like to receive notifications again when the service that was acknowledged goes into a critical state. But non-sticky acknowledgments has solved this problem for me.

I think I am going to change my default to non-sticky.

>>> Yueh-Hung Liu <yuehung.liu at gmail.com> 2011/05/13 10:07 >>>
what's the purpose of acknowledging the service problems?
just to suppress the notifications or ....?