Alerts Summary data location

Boyer, Timothy A. Timothy.Boyer at opm.gov
Thu May 12 20:59:19 CEST 2011

Where are the data for the Alerts Summary stored?  I'm seeing some strange anomalies that I'd like to track down.

For instance, if I do 'Top Alert Producers' for time period 'This Year', the top one is

Rank      Producer Type  Host       Service Total Alerts
#1           Service       server11        LOAD     736

If I choose Jan 1 2011 through April 30, I get

Displaying all 0 matching alert producers
Rank      Producer Type  Host       Service Total Alerts

and if I pick 'This Month', I get

Rank      Producer Type  Host       Service Total Alerts
#1           Service     server22          Task Scheduler  263

Something isn't adding up, and I'd like to investigate why.

Thanks much...