enable SNMP trap handling in Nagios

Chris Schaft chris at mkadvantage.com
Wed May 11 16:48:17 CEST 2011

We have posted the instructions for Nagios trap integration on our site.  We
also have several dozen snmptt config files for traps as well as the MIBs
(Cisco for now, other vendors if folks ask for them).  These are free for
anyone who wants them.  You can get them by going to www.mkadvantage.com.
Once you get there, select "Tools" then "MKA PE/Groundwork/Nagios" then the
Trap configs.  The MIBs page is there as well.

If everyone finds these beneficial, please let me know and we will continue
to populate these pages with more configs as time goes by.  If anyone still
has trouble with trap integration, please reach out to us on our contact us
link.

Thanks,

Chris Schaft

MKAdvantage