Performing load tests with Nagios

ranjib dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:36:50 CEST 2011

Its weird idea. Even if you try that you will only need the plugins, not the
server itself (the cgi and the nagis binaries). But even with the plugins
you will be able  to generate a particular kid of stress. If you are
interested in raw OS benchmarks use phoronix or something similar to get he
metrics, if you are load testing against a certain app  then use JMeter o
VSTS (if you are on windows).
regards
ranjib