Nagios 3.0.2 - "Acknowledge this service problem" link is missing

Shaun Martin smartin at akazaresearch.com
Tue May 3 19:29:09 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I am running ubuntu with nagios 3.0.2 installed via apt-get. For some reason
I do not have a ³Acknowledge this service problem² link on pages that show
warning or critical. From what I can tell these links were not removed. I am
running 3.0 on an old debian box and it has those links, and this new ubuntu
box is my replacement for the debian box. But before I can do the switchover
I need the ³Acknowledge this service problem² links to be present.

Based on a link from my 3.0 instance I tricked the 3.0.2 instance to
acknowledge a service problem by editing the URL. The acknowledge icon is
present and the note type is ³Acknowledgement². So I can trick the 3.0.2
into acknowledging an issue, oh yah also once acknowledged there is no link
for ³Remove problem acknowledgement² either.

Any help on getting these links present would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shaun

--
Shaun Martin | Systems Administrator

Akaza Research, LLC

Register for the 2011 OpenClinica Global Conference
<http://www.openclinicaconference.org/> | May 8-9 | Boston
<http://www.openclinica.com> Open Source Platform for Clinical Research