monitor http traffic

khurram aziz khurramazizkhalid at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 22:51:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a windows server 2003 based web server ( IIS) that has 5 websites running
on it and each web site has a application pool allocated to it. What I want to
do is to add this web server in my Nagios  so that I can keep an eye on whether
these services are running or not and at the same time also to graph their
performance using pnp4nagios...

can some1 walk me through the configurations plz.......
 Khurram Aziz Khalid