nagios -error

geetha ramani geetha.er at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:38:48 CEST 2011

hi,
 i have  added a new user for nagios webaccess .
i have checked the nagios configuration,there was no error. i have
added the new user in my contacts.cfg and also in htpasswd.
i can able to view the list of services running on nagios .but
sometinmes i am getting the below error ,can anybody tell me anything
i have missed for the configuration of new user in  nagios.

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information
for any of the services you requested... If you believe this is an
error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing
this CGI and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration
file. ...