(no subject)

Peyron, Adrien adrien.peyron at logica.com
Wed Mar 30 17:15:30 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I face a little trouble with notifications. Everything seems normal in Nagios (wether web interface and ogs) about sending a mail to an address. But for some checks, the mail is never processed to my postfix for one user (it works perfectly for three other users).

Does anyone already faces this issue ?

Regards,

Adrien Peyron

Think green - keep it on the screen.