statusmap.cgi will not install

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 30 17:12:03 CEST 2011

Boblitz John wrote:
> Thanks for the repsonse.
>
>>> the dev(el) packages are also needed in order to let configure finding the header includes.
> ?? Which packages?  I thought I had found all of them!
> 	libgd2-xpm
> 	libgd2-xpm-dev
> 	libgd2	(was listed, but was not installed as it is virtual package in libgd2-xpm)
> 	libpng12-dev
> 	libjpeg62-dev
> 	libgd-tools
> 	libpng3-dev	(was listed, but was not installed as libpng12-dev superceeded it)

are these installed or did you just *find* them ?

did you run make distclean before running configure another time?

>>> but i'd rather suggest installing nagios from packages too.
> I tried that in the beginning, but that was not working properly either ....

"was not working" is a rather huge phrase. i'm pretty sure the debian
packages deliever the statusmap.cgi for free providing compiled cgis.

> Cheers,
>

> John
>
> ----
>
> Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk?

DI (FH) Michael Friedrich

Vienna University Computer Center

email: 	michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
phone: 	+43 1 4277 14359