perfdata not being processed

khurram aziz khurramazizkhalid at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 12:30:43 CET 2011

hellloo sumbody help me :)

 Khurram Aziz Khalid

________________________________
From: khurram aziz <khurramazizkhalid at yahoo.com>
To: Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Sun, March 20, 2011 5:57:10 PM
Subject: [Nagios-users] perfdata not being processed

Hi

I am using CentOS 5 as my Operating System and installed Nagios-3.2.3, with
nagios-plugins-1.4.15. initial configuration is working fine and i am able to
use nagios in my browser by typing http://localhost/nagios. Problem starts when
i try to configure pnp4nagios-0.6.11. when i make the necessary adjustments in
nagios.cfg and commands.cfg i am unable to restart nagios service and it gives
me error related to

Here are some changes that I have made after installing  pnp4nagios

process_performance_data=1

host_perfdata_command=process-host-perfdata
service_perfdata_command=process-service-perfdata

host_perfdata_file_mode=a
sercvice_perfdata_file_mode=a

host_perfdata_file_processing_interval=30
service_perfdata_file_procecssing_interval=30

host_perfdata_file_processing_command=process-host-perfdata-file
service_perfdata_file_processing_command=process-service-perfdata-file

& following are the changes that I have made in /objects/commands.cfg

define command {
            command_name     process-service-perfdata
            command_line      /usr/bin/perl
/usr/local/pnp4nagios/libexec/process_perfdata.pl
                }

define  command {
            command_name     process-host-perfdata
            command_line      /usr/bin/perl
/usr/local/pnp4nagios/libexec/process_perfdata.pl -d HOSTNAME
                }

ok now when i restart nagios it gives me error on line 420 of my commands.cfg
which is "command_name process-service-perfdata"

can sum1 please help me!!!!!

Khurram Aziz Khalid