log file not being rotated

Jaime Ventura jaimeventura at ipp.pt
Mon Mar 14 17:25:26 CET 2011

I have a nagios installation not rotating its log file a long time.
I have been updating nagios regularly since version 2 and i thing it
stopped rotating after an update (but no sure).
Now using nagios 3.2.3 and the log file has now grown to  3.8 GB.

The log_rotation_method is set to "d" and should be rotated daily.

Is there any way to manually rotate it? Can I somehow debug why this is
happening?

Thanks
    Jaime