Distributed Nagios

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Mar 8 09:23:01 CET 2011

On 03/07/2011 04:34 PM, Marco Borsani wrote:
> Hi all.
>

> To separate three sites, I am thinking to implement a distributed Nagios,
> but I never do it…and have more than 1500 services to check.
>

> I’d like to know which solutions do you use (and why) :

We use Merlin. We wrote it and it's in production use on more than
400 systems.

http://www.op5.org/community/plugin-inventory/op5-projects/merlin

You'll want to use the "Brows and download code from git" link to
get recently fresh sources though. Our webadmins are notoriously
lazy when it comes to updating the releases linked from that site.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.