Next Scheduled Check: A Year from Monday???

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Mon Mar 7 15:19:47 CET 2011

thanks (misery loves company) and that brings up another n00b question: is
there a search page to scan the nagios-users archives?  I didn't see one
mentioned in the welcome letter or the the subscriptions page (but I was
under sysadmin duress and may have missed it)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*