Ho to Deploy massively Nagios on more than 200 Windows servers?

Andre Kruger Andre.Kruger at TRW.COM
Mon Mar 7 08:38:51 CET 2011

Slightly off the topic I know, but since this question has been raised.

Does anyone on this list know of a nice free tool to deploy software and updates to Windows machines?

>>> steve f <a31modela at hotmail.com> 2011/03/04 14:03 >>>
We use SMS for Windows distributions and in our Linux world, we use Stratacache Omnicast.

We deploy almost daily to 1000's of  Linux boxes using Omnicast with almost 100% success. Best sw delivery method I have ever used.

Steve

From: ntoughe at hotmail.com
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:53:52 +0000
Subject: [Nagios-users] Ho to Deploy massively Nagios on more than 200 Windows servers?

Hi Gurus,
I have to deploy  Nagios plugins on more than 200 Windows servers.

Configuration:
 Nagios Server runs Nagios3.06 on linux Centos 5.5.
So i would like to know how to do it  massively instead of server by server ?
Thanks for your help.

ntoughe at hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What You Don't Know About Data Connectivity CAN Hurt You This paper provides an overview of data connectivity, details its effect on application quality, and explores various alternative solutions. http://p.sf.net/sfu/progress-d2d
_______________________________________________ Nagios-users mailing list Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nagios-users ::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS when reporting any issue. ::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail or any other document. Ask yourself whether you need a hard copy.