Ho to Deploy massively Nagios on more than 200 Windows servers?

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Fri Mar 4 12:29:39 CET 2011

> Hi Gurus,I have to deploy  Nagios plugins on more than 200 Windows
> servers.
> Configuration: Nagios Server runs Nagios3.06 on linux Centos 5.5.So i
> would like to know how to do it  massively instead of server by server
> ?Thanks for your help.

The same way as you deploy any other software to your more than
200 Windows servers...  How do you apply your patches?  How do
you distribute other software?

I use SCCM to do it on my network.  You could also script it from
one of the Windows machines, or any number of other methods.

Benny

--
"Hairy ape nads."        -- Colleen, playing Neverwinter Nights