looking for hardware sensors

Onotsky, Steve x55328 Steve.Onotsky at broadridge.com
Wed Mar 2 16:11:53 CET 2011

Esensors' EM01B units (http://www.eesensors.com/WebsensorEM01B.html) are
checked via http, so platform is irrelevant.

They also check illumination; if the area that you want checked is
constantly lit (or unlit) you could check for a rising light level that
flames would cause.  It's a stretch, I know, but the sensors are cheap
and work well.

Cheers
Steve

attachments from your system.