Undeliverable Mail

Dei Bertine deibertine at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 02:44:19 CET 2011

Dear all -

I run Nagios Core 3.2.3 and running postfix as mt mta agent in Ubuntu 10.4.
I have setup nagios alerts to send to me and to send to our ticketing system
which is ticket at csaa.com.

My ticketing system has a auto responder which responds to end users so with
that basically whenever Nagios sends alerts to ticket at csaa.com it auto responds
to nagios - unfortunately it fails:

Your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached
below.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text
from the attached returned message.
The mail system
<nagios at monitor22.csaa.local>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=monitor22.csaa.local type=A: Host not found

My question is, how can I make Nagios/Postfix receive emails within?
Pls kindly advise mates.
Cheers,
DB