Expand service group error in 43 line test config (why?)

Paul M. Dubuc work at paul.dubuc.org
Tue Jun 28 15:48:09 CEST 2011

First, your service has no service_description specified.  This is required.

Second, your serviceescalation must include the host_name that the service is
assigned to.  Add the line:

host_name 	admin.qa

and it will work.  You can also use a hostgroup_name instead of a host_name,
but every host you specify must have a service with a service_description that
matches that specified in the escalation.

See the documentation for details:
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/nagioscore/3/en/objectdefinitions.html