Expand service group error in 43 line test config (why?)

Eric B. barnabus.pinklehorn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 02:17:25 CEST 2011

Hi Brandon,

I would normally agree with you, but there are numerous undocumented
features w/i nagios, and it actually does recognize the option (the file I
posted is completely self-contained); if you misspell the option (like
serviceXgroup_name), it reports it as an unknown option.  My much larger
config uses this parameter for serviceescalation in other parts with no
problems.The error says it can't 'expand the servicegroups specified', so
I'm leaning towards that the problem you mentioned as a red herring...

Hopefully your thought isn't the case, otherwise, I have a big problem
rewriting all my configs... :-/

-Eric