Problem in starting nagios

nag ios nagiostool at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 10:13:58 CEST 2011

When i ran this command
sudo /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios  /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg -d &

I got the following output is anything wrong?????

[1] 6369
krishna at krishna:/usr/local/nagios/etc$
Nagios Core 3.2.3
Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Nagios Core Development Team and Community
Contributors
Copyright (c) 1999-2009 Ethan Galstad
Last Modified: 10-03-2010
License: GPL

Website: http://www.nagios.org
Nagios 3.2.3 starting... (PID=6370)
Local time is Sun Jun 19 13:35:15 IST 2011
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of host 'localhost' was out of bounds.
Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_load: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'Current Load' on host
'localhost' was out of bounds. Make sure the plugin you're trying to run
actually exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping: not found
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_users: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of host 'localhost' was out of bounds.
Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually exists.
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'Current Users' on host
'localhost' was out of bounds. Make sure the plugin you're trying to run
actually exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_http: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'HTTP' on host 'localhost'
was out of bounds. Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually
exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of host 'localhost' was out of bounds.
Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'PING' on host 'localhost'
was out of bounds. Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually
exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'Root Partition' on host
'localhost' was out of bounds. Make sure the plugin you're trying to run
actually exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of host 'localhost' was out of bounds.
Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ssh: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'SSH' on host 'localhost'
was out of bounds. Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually
exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_swap: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'Swap Usage' on host
'localhost' was out of bounds. Make sure the plugin you're trying to run
actually exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of host 'localhost' was out of bounds.
Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually exists.
sh: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_procs: not found
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'Total Processes' on host