Clarification of perfdata configuration

Craig Stewart Craig.Stewart at corp.xplornet.com
Tue Jun 14 13:46:50 CEST 2011

Actually, now that you ask, no I'm not.

Some of my plugins (pre-built) seem to be, but the custom scripts
aren't.  That's my bad, and I'll fix it ASAP.  I would think, however,
that the plugins that are returning performance data would populate the
files.

I'm attaching two screen captures to illustrate.  And before anyone
points out the insane check latency, that's what I'm fighting!

Craig

Craig Stewart
Systems Integration Analyst
Craig.Stewart at corp.xplornet.com Tel: (506) 328-1245 Cell: (506) 425-0111