Logging the change of a notification status

Zac Sanders zac.sanders at tamu.edu
Thu Jun 9 18:02:11 CEST 2011

In our environment, we have around 20 people who have the ability to disable and enable notifications of hosts inside of Nagios.  Unfortunately, some of these people don't remember to re-enable the notifications once they've completed maintenance.  Does anyone know if it's possible to either have Nagios log who disabled notifications, or have it send out an alert when someone disables a notification?  Thanks.

Zac