Multiple geographic sites

ranjib dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:30:47 CEST 2011

NSCA can help you out for centralized monitoring by submitting passive
checks from different nagios servers to a central one, but i have never
worked on tweaking/aggregating those passive checks and apply custom rules
to get a single passive check out of them (but  given the flexibility of
nagios/nsca, i guess there will be a hacky yet smart way for doing this).
Otherwise you can definitely use nrpe to get those remote checks aggregated
into your central server and then use your custom script to implement your
own logic.