Monitoring Windows Mount Points

Matthew Jurgens nagiosusers at edcint.co.nz
Wed Jun 8 13:06:26 CEST 2011

> However, Windows' SNMP implementation does not publish this
> information so I was wondering if someone is already monitoring it.

What attributes of a mount point are you wishing to monitor?

check wmi plus will monitor disk space and disk IO for windows physical
and logical drives
www.edcint.co.nz/checkwmiplus

I have not tested it specifically with mount points but it can operate
against volume names, so perhaps it will work against mount points.

Can you try and let us know?

--
Smartmon System Monitoring <http://www.smartmon.com.au>
www.smartmon.com.au <http://www.smartmon.com.au>