Fwd: Question about NDOUtils DB population

Gene Horodecki geneh at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 6 19:59:25 CEST 2011

Ok great information, thank you.  data_processing_options is -1 (process
all) which looks correct.  Also the data broker is correct for Nagios 2.

My config_output_options are set to 2 however.  From what I have read,
this would explain why the rest of my database is not getting
populated.  I will assume I have too much load to run at 1 or 3 for
long.  What is the correct and lowest impact process for updating the
table now?  Set the option to 3, reload ndo2db, then set back to 2 and
reload again?

Will this work, or any other better ways of doing it?  Thanks.