Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

anish kumar via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Jun 6 17:55:27 CEST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    anish kumar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Lei,

- anish

Accept invitation from anish kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/y49s6u-gollr36u-5y/Vg1FBpStI6_M-eFLExlo-pjnfalPIPkLyx3rkqjZdRi1FOrPNoT/blk/I1400141343_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPcQcP4Qcj0Md359bRlhcCdlj7d5bP4RcPAPcz4OcjcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from anish kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/y49s6u-gollr36u-5y/Vg1FBpStI6_M-eFLExlo-pjnfalPIPkLyx3rkqjZdRi1FOrPNoT/blk/I1400141343_3/3dvcPgPcjgNc30QckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/y49s6u-gollr36u-5y/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation