Has anyone else seen this?

Henry R. Prins HPrins at multidataservices.com
Fri Jun 3 21:33:07 CEST 2011

Hey guys,

I have two web servers which I have been monitoring.

define host{
        use                     web-server
        host_name               MDS-Support
        alias                   MDS Support on Apache Web Server
        address                 67.88.41.150
        parents                 rtr-t1-ext-150
        contact_groups          webadmins
        }

define host{
        use                     web-server
        host_name               MDS-Main-Website
        alias                   multidataservices main website
        address                 www.multidataservices.com
        parents                 Internet
        contact_groups          webadmins
        }

But somehow I got this message today when one of the two was not responding:

***** Nagios *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM

Service: HTTP

Host: MDS Support on Apache Web Server

Address: www.multidataservices.com<http://www.multidataservices.com>

State: CRITICAL

Date/Time: Fri Jun 3 15:03:22 EDT 2011

Additional Info:

CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 10 seconds

It seems the Host Name is for one entry and the Address is from the other.  Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Henry.