nagios 3.3.1 ./configure error

Bereket Zeselassie bereketze3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 09:02:43 CEST 2011

I was installing nagios3.3.1 and got this message
i have shown the lines ending in 'no'

please help
root at ubuntu11:~/software/open_source/nagios/nagios# ./configure --enable-embedded-perl --with-perlcache --with-command-group=nagcmd

hecking pthreads.h usability... no
checking pthreads.h presence... no
checking for pthreads.h... no
checking socket.h usability... no
checking socket.h presence... no
checking for socket.h... no
checking uio.h usability... no
checking uio.h presence... no
checking for uio.h... no
checking for library containing getservbyname... none required
checking for library containing connect... none required
checking for pthread_create in -lcma... no
checking for library containing nanosleep... none required
checking for mail... no
checking for main in -liconv... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 1)... no
checking ltdl.h usability... no
checking ltdl.h presence... no
checking for ltdl.h... no
checking for traceroute... no
root at ubuntu11:~/software/open_source/nagios/nagios#